Is this an acceptance email?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SloanTriumph

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I can't tell is this means I was accepted or if it's just an email. I'm gonna redact some info to leave out which program it is
- - - -- - -

Deleted


- - - - - - -
again I have removed the name of the university and the city in which it is located. Did this program accept me or are they simply letting me know they have seen my application.
 
Last edited:
I can't tell is this means I was accepted or if it's just an email. I'm gonna redact some info to leave out which program it is
- - - -- - - - - - - - - -

Thanks for submitting your application for early decision to ******** DPT! The admissions committee has finished with your application and we are impressed! Shortly, in the traditional mail system, you will be receiving an offer letter based off your early decision status and admissions packet from ******** DPT. We look forward very much to having you join us here in *******, NY. You will find that we are a superlative academic program that competes annually with the top echelon programs from across the country in terms of graduation and board passing rates.

I congratulate you on working hard over your academic career to produce such a noteworthy application for our review. Thank you for considering us. It was a pleasure to review your materials.

If you need any help with your transition from undergraduate school to graduate school, please do not hesitate to contact me!
- - - - - - -
again I have removed the name of the university and the city in which it is located. Did this program accept me or are they simply letting me know they have seen my application.
That is an acceptance letter my man! Live it up, your dreams are coming true!!! Haha congradulations.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad