Is this an acceptance email?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SloanTriumph

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I can't tell is this means I was accepted or if it's just an email. I'm gonna redact some info to leave out which program it is
- - - -- - -

Deleted

- - - - - - -
again I have removed the name of the university and the city in which it is located. Did this program accept me or are they simply letting me know they have seen my application.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
I can't tell is this means I was accepted or if it's just an email. I'm gonna redact some info to leave out which program it is
- - - -- - - - - - - - - -

Thanks for submitting your application for early decision to ******** DPT! The admissions committee has finished with your application and we are impressed! Shortly, in the traditional mail system, you will be receiving an offer letter based off your early decision status and admissions packet from ******** DPT. We look forward very much to having you join us here in *******, NY. You will find that we are a superlative academic program that competes annually with the top echelon programs from across the country in terms of graduation and board passing rates.

I congratulate you on working hard over your academic career to produce such a noteworthy application for our review. Thank you for considering us. It was a pleasure to review your materials.

If you need any help with your transition from undergraduate school to graduate school, please do not hesitate to contact me!
- - - - - - -
again I have removed the name of the university and the city in which it is located. Did this program accept me or are they simply letting me know they have seen my application.
That is an acceptance letter my man! Live it up, your dreams are coming true!!! Haha congradulations.

Members don't see this ad :)
Wow this is amazing, I almost can't believe it. Thanks guys! Goodluck and don't give up!

Reactions: 1 users