Is this bad???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

motoxdds

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Last semester I took 21 units and my question is that are these grades okay or not?

Basic Physics 2: A 4 untits
General Parasitology: B 4 units
Biology Coll: Cr 1 unit
How things work: Cr 3 units
Evolution: C 3 units
Professional ethics: B+ 3 units
Personal Finance: A 3 units

Members don't see this ad.

Dude I think that's pretty good! I'm digging the username! Where are you from? I don't know anyone who is pre dent and rides mx

they are okay I guess. try to take some easier science classes to boost that sGPA

Members don't see this ad :)
Dude I think that's pretty good! I'm digging the username! Where are you from? I don't know anyone who is pre dent and rides mx

I ride too, unfortunately if I get accepted this winter the bike will be for sale...not worth the risk of breaking a hand, always other toys to buy though, like a new RZR :)

I ride too, unfortunately if I get accepted this winter the bike will be for sale...not worth the risk of breaking a hand, always other toys to buy though, like a new RZR :)

no way!! dont sell the bike!!! well if you get a RZR let me know, I work at black rhino. where abouts do you live? Anyone from san diego?

They are eeehhh just ok. Don't take 21 credits again would be my advice

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk