Is this basically a waitlist?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

personalstatementsbyeric

7+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
To preface this, I have no intention on retaking the DAT and in the fall my only prereq left is microbio

Dear xxxx,

Thank you for your application to the Midwestern University College of Dental Medicine (CDM). Your application is complete. However, you have indicated that you plan to retake the DAT or have fall coursework in progress.

We will hold your application for review pending receipt of new grades or test scores. Once those are received, a final decision will be made by the Admissions Committee. Please send in your fall grades or test scores to the AADSAS application service as soon as possible. CDM operates on a rolling admissions process; interview seats are offered on a first come, first served basis.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our office.

Sincerely,
xxxxxx
Why would you say you're going to re-test if you aren't going to re-test?
In this case they won't look at your app until your new scores are in. If you aren't planning on re-testing I would contact the school ASAP so they can remove the hold on your app.

I did not indicate that i was retesting....

" However, you have indicated that you plan to retake the DAT or have fall coursework in progress."

I did indicate that I was taking fall coursework, microbiology...

Members don't see this ad :)
I did not indicate that i was retesting....

" However, you have indicated that you plan to retake the DAT or have fall coursework in progress."

I did indicate that I was taking fall coursework, microbiology...
Ohh I see. I really don't think that's like a wait list or anything. Call the school to confirm.