Is this for real?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.


Michigan NPs wants to expand scope to interpret radiologic studies…..

If the doctors doctors go down… then the system collapses even further….
Ha, this will be interesting if it passes. I have nearly a year of radiology under my belt, months spent purely reading all day, and I still don't feel comfortable with many, many things. I still ask questions every day and get corrections from my attendings on most non-normal reads (outside of a few key pathologies that I feel comfortable with for call). NPs will not be able to accurately interpret, period. Bottom line. People will get hurt by delays, people will die, and NPs or the hospital system will get sued.