Is this iPhone convenient for pharmacy users?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

gotmilklol

High Skooler
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know theres a couple of good apps for pharmacy on the iPhone.

are they very useful during school? could you survive w/o it?
 
I would get a PDA instead...I have both an Iphone and a palm based PDA...the iphone is way too slow when it comes to loading up programs. It literally takes about 10-15 seconds to open a program...thats way too long if all you're looking for is for a brand/generic name.
 
wait till your 4th year to get one, technology is moving very fast and pretty soon you'll be loading programs etc in no time.