ear-ache

15+ Year Member
Jun 25, 2005
Status
Attending Physician
I think the main onslaught of invites is over, but I also think some more invites will be tricking in as cancellations continue.

Regardless, this is definitely the time to get on the phone and follow-up on your applications. I did this today with a transitional program and was granted an invite!

KetamineDrip

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 11, 2005
Status
Medical Student
I agree with ear. I think that some interviews may still be trickling in. I called a few progrmas that I had not yet heard from last week and a couple of them stated that they were still in the process of reviewing many of their applications. I also called a transitional year program and was informed that they booked up after sending out invites on their initial applications. I was placed on the wait list because I called, otherwise I think my application would have been lost in limbo. Does not hurt to call and find out where you stand.

About the Ads

Jamier2

SDN Hillbilly Moderator
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 22, 2001
Kentucky
home.insightbb.com
Status
More will trickle. I was surprised to get home from an interview yesterday and I had one waiting in my email. :)

E'01

1K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 26, 2001
NY
Visit site
Status
Medical Student
Jamier2 said:
More will trickle. I was surprised to get home from an interview yesterday and I had one waiting in my email. :)
Jamier2 I remember you from the premed days! How are you? You're going into Anesthesiology also? Cool :)

Jamier2

SDN Hillbilly Moderator
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 22, 2001
Kentucky
home.insightbb.com
Status
E'01 said:
Jamier2 I remember you from the premed days! How are you? You're going into Anesthesiology also? Cool :)
Wow, it's been a while hasn't it? I'm doing pretty good, and I hope you have been doing well also. Yeah, I went through a few stages, but I finally got around to anesthesiology. :)

About the Ads