Is this legit?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dyesht

Membership Revoked
Removed
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Eh dunno maybe start a conversation with the seller and get more info ? I bought the decks from an eBay seller but they were not this cheap. Mine were brand new and unmarked but I paid via PayPal since you can always initiate a refund if you are not satisfied.

Reactions: 1 user
Eh dunno maybe start a conversation with the seller and get more info ? I bought the decks from an eBay seller but they were not this cheap. Mine were brand new and unmarked but I paid via PayPal since you can always initiate a refund if you are not satisfied.
did you ever use First Aid for NDBE Part I? If so, did you like it?

Members don't see this ad :)
I am using it right now, haven't given part 1 yet. I like it but its a pain trying to parallel study with decks and First Aid since decks are so damn unorganized.

There's actually someone selling a PDF file on ebay? NBDE material was given to me by a graduating D4 but I know there were electronic versions like that floating around. Definitely do not pay for that on ebay. He's trying to make money off of what he got for free. What a tool.

Reactions: 1 users