• Livestream AMA: Join SDN as we welcome Dr. John Ligon, a Pediatric Oncologist with the National Cancer Institute on May 11th at 8:00 PM Eastern. Register now!

issa

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 24, 2005
Status (Visible)
i submitted my aadsas app june 1st and my application didn't get sent yet. my gpa is up and all of my LORs were received.

i thought my app will get sent in the first or second mailings, but they weren't. is this normal?

X

xxxTheDonxxx

issa said:
i submitted my aadsas app june 1st and my application didn't get sent yet. my gpa is up and all of my LORs were received.

i thought my app will get sent in the first or second mailings, but they weren't. is this normal?

i submitted mine may 16th...gpa didn't get calculated until june 9th. it's not out yet. I think it will be mailed according the the date that your gpa is calculated. My stuff better be mailed next time. When was your gpa up? if it's after the 7th, then it's kindda normal.

issa

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 24, 2005
Status (Visible)
i think it was up on the 8th or the 9th.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.