Is this Polish medical school good or is it a bluff?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'll give you one guess.

I like how their e-mail address is an AOL account. I wonder if you can IM them.

Members don't see this ad :)
The Medical Academy of Lodz is a real medical school in Poland. However, the website you linked to is an agency (for profit, generally charging high application, administration and/or acceptance fees, not including tuition).

Try applying directly to the school, not via an agency. If they tell you you must use an agency, stay away.

There are many such agencies and agents operating in Eastern Europe, buyer beware.

Their website says that they are accredited by the WHO and the ECFMG. They also state that they are approved for Title IV financial aid, including Stafford Loans. This all sounds promising. What doesn't sound promising is that they say that you must contact each individual state in the US to see if you can practice there. Contrast this with the four reputable Caribbean schools, which automatically give you access to practicing in all 50 states. Also, I don't know if this is just semantics or if it is significant, but they state that it is The Medical University of Lodz that is accredited by WHO and ECFMG and approved for Title IV loans, not the agency AIM itself. So, I'm not sure what that's all about. If, for our purposes, AIM and Lodz are the same entity, then it sounds good. If not, then I'm not sure what to make of it.

I suggest going to valuemd.com since, you will find lots of people posting there, in the Polish school sections. Besides, you will also get more info about other Central Eu schools.

And yes... best bet would be to go the the top 4 in Carribeans

i would suggest uniwersitet jagiellonski for your MD. if that's what you wanna do.