Is this possiable

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jackal head

Registered Sex Offender
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm thinking of taking Anatomy & Physiology (one class) + Calc I + English I, in the Winter and pretty much have to get As in all three, what do you think about taking these two classes together? Math has always been a huge weakness for me.
 
I'm thinking of taking Anatomy & Physiology (one class) + Calc I + English I, in the Winter and pretty much have to get As in all three, what do you think about taking these two classes together? Math has always been a huge weakness for me.

Its do-able. Just stay focus. 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Apart from the fact that its three classes and not two, I think you should be fine 😛. Honestly its doable but just depends if you are willing to put in the time to get the grades
 
Assuming you're not pulling a full-time job simultaneously, it sounds like a pretty normal courseload to me... 👍