Is this worth it to purchase princeton review hyperlearning MCAT books?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nhasifuture

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi everyone, i was hoping someone could give me some feedbacks on the Princeton Review Hyperlearning MCAT Biological Sciences book. it is worth it to spend $$ and time on this book? thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

I thought it covered physiology rather decently... You might want to consider other books that have been talked about in the forums as well, such as Cliff's AP bio.

i used the bio book and physical sciences book. I thought the physiology concepts and topics were covered really well and after reading it a few times i was prepared. It doesnt cover all the topics needed for the DAT so make sure to pick up Cliffs AP Biology (much easier to read than Schaums). The gen chem section in the physical sciences was great too. Really broke gen chem down to its basic concepts and made it really easy to understand. I started to use the orgo section in the bio book, but I didnt like it as much. Overall I think its worth it to get these books. good luck!

id say get it. I used it for bio, gchem, and ochem and it helped a lot!! i had the kaplan blue book and didnt even use it, just read the princeton stuff till i felt like i knew everything. Very easy to read and flows welll, its not pure fact after fact, which can be a bit overwhelming. gluck

Members don't see this ad :)