Is though enough reinvention?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CRC190

Reaction score
I reapplying this cycle after not getting any interview invites this past cycle because I applied too late last summer (September). I have a 3.6 gpa and 504 MCAT. I'm submitting my primaries in June and added a new rec letter from the optometrist that I worked with over the year. I added on 2000 clinical hours from work and 50 hours shadowing. I'm also applying with a committee letter this time and retaking my MCAT in early August. Would this be enough to improve my chances this time applying?

Members don't see this ad.

Are you applying MD or DO? If MD, early August is much too late to be taking the MCAT for this cycle.
I'm applying to both but I'm not noting on my app that I'm retaking MCAT in August b/c that would delay the app review. I would just update the schools once I get back the second score.

I'm applying to both but I'm not noting on my app that I'm retaking MCAT in August b/c that would delay the app review. I would just update the schools once I get back the second score.
I think you should say on your MD apps that you have a retake date.
DO apps leave it as it is