Is time watch allowed for PCAT test?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RNtoPharmD

Love
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Timing watch ...spelling error
I am seriously thinking about bring one in. I may bring the one that doesn't make the clicking sound. Is it considered as cheating?

There were no clock in the room last time I took the test... and to calculate the remaining time from the regular watch/clock can be distracting.

The examiner did not keep us on track with time either. To write on the board that 20 minuite then 5 minuite remaining is not good enough... I didn't finish many sections on August PCAT test mainly because I didn't manage my time well.

Members don't see this ad.

I am seriously thinking about bring one in. I may bring the one that doesn't make the clicking sound. Is it considered as cheating?

There were no clock in the room last time I took the test... and to calculate the remaining time from the regular watch/clock can be distracting.

The examiner did not keep us on track with time either. To write on the board that 20 minuite then 5 minuite remaining is not good enough... I didn't finish many sections on August PCAT test mainly because I didn't manage my time well.

I hear you on that one. The analog at the test site was of very little help. I'm bringing a digital clock to the test site (different one). Also, it got colder as I took the test despite my wearing a sweater.

You can bring a watch. Make sure it doesn't make noise or do anything extra from telling time.

Members don't see this ad :)
i just use my wristwatch b/c it has that ring on the outside that I can turn to mark my end time...but they always give you a verbal "5 minutes left" for every section.

If you get an analog watch, you can set the watch to 12:00 and time yourself that way. Of course, you won't know the exact time left but you really just need to know the number of minutes more or less.