is topscore CD?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

joonkimdds

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I thought both topscore and achiever are like CRACK DAT PAT where I can download it and then expires in about half a yr.

I just visited topscore website and it says order topscore 2009 for $49.99.
and it seems it's CD-ROM version.

is that what you guys bought too?

it also says
"ORDER BY JANUARY 31, 2009 AND RECEIVE THE BONUS DAT REVIEW
GUIDE "PREPARING FOR THE DAT" INCLUDED WITH PURCHASE"

was it useful? If so, I wanna order it before Jan 31st.

Members don't see this ad.

I thought both topscore and achiever are like CRACK DAT PAT where I can download it and then expires in about half a yr.

I just visited topscore website and it says order topscore 2009 for $49.99.
and it seems it's CD-ROM version.

is that what you guys bought too?

it also says
"ORDER BY JANUARY 31, 2009 AND RECEIVE THE BONUS DAT REVIEW
GUIDE "PREPARING FOR THE DAT" INCLUDED WITH PURCHASE"

was it useful? If so, I wanna order it before Jan 31st.

Ya, I wasted at least 15 mins with that "order" thing.
Finally found somewhere where it said: "If you want to download Topscore then click 'download' in the shipping slot."

basically, start buying it and then choose download rather than rush deliver, second day delivery etc.

I guess it's a good idea to download it and save shipping fee :)
but does it expire? I think it says it does but I wonder how it can expire if it's on CD format and if they stress out about how we shouldn't share it with others to make it affordable.

I am not saying that I will share it but my PC is in a very bad shape and I might have to reinstall the whole thing and was wondering if that's allowed.

I guess it's a good idea to download it and save shipping fee :)
but does it expire? I think it says it does but I wonder how it can expire if it's on CD format and if they stress out about how we shouldn't share it with others to make it affordable.

I am not saying that I will share it but my PC is in a very bad shape and I might have to reinstall the whole thing and was wondering if that's allowed.

they ask you to verify the time that's set on the computer before you unlock it. if the time is wrong, and you change after unlocking, then it locks again. you would have to call the support center to give you the unlock code after paying again...that's what it says on the site that I downloaded from.

basically, the program is set to open for only 7 months or so...after that, you would have to reinstall or something.

Members don't see this ad :)
It does expire, 6 months I believe or it could be 3. They might be willing to reissue a key but they'd probably ask for proof.

It does expire, I believe it's 7 months. I had the CD. I found it useful, particularly the format~very similar to the actual DAT. The question timer helps too.