Doctor_Strange

5+ Year Member
Mar 28, 2015
Status
  1. Medical Student
I don't care about this exam at all. Will be taking Level 2 1 week before I sit for CK. I want to put in as little as I can but also pass comfortably. Step 1 was 243, Level 1 was 538 though. Doing UW right now, havent started COMBANK at all. My OMM knowledge is terrible that is my only worry -- scored like 2 SDs below average for Level 2 lol

Edit: other comment I wrote on another thread just for context

Studying for my NBME IM shelf coming up in a few weeks. Getting a bit antsy as CK is around the corner at the end of June. What do people think -- end of May onwards to June 26, should I do UW incorrects + new AMBOSS / UW incorrects + Anki reviews that have built up from the year based on UW incorrects / new AMBOSS + Anki? I will have about 1300 UW incorrects, I'm sitting at a 60% correct right now with 20% of it left to go as I go through UW mostly on untimed, tutor mode.

My NBME shelves throughout the past year have been either average or below average. Hoping my IM shelf bodes well for me as I feel good about it. For me, I'm just using Cheesy Dorian, UW, some AMBOSS, and lots of Anki. Instead of using a textbook or review book, I've been utilizing AMBOSS library a lot and have found it pretty helpful. Still wish I had FA of sorts to refer to.

Last edited:
Apr 11, 2020
A dark place
Combank and comquest are both crap resources you only need uworld. Using comquest for level three and after using uworld for 1/2 it’s like going from driving a Lexus to a fiat with a bent frame

Reactions: 1 users

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads