China and Eastern Asia IS Wireless Technology will improve the Healthcare Facility?

Started by kashifkha
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kashifkha

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
IS Wireless Technology will improve the Healthcare Facility? My name is Kashif. A. Khan and I am a current postgraduate student studying for an MSc in Network Systems Engineering at the University of Plymouth (www.plymouth.ac.uk) in UK. I would be grateful if I could take a little of your time for this post as your expereince and knowledge..


I will really appreciate your opnions and suggestaions..

Waiting for your positive repilies..

Kashif
 
i think such technique had been trailed in monash medical centre neurology wardhttp://www.necbs.com.au/mediacoverage/2005/wardtrialswireless.htm.:luck:
 
Dood, there's a time and a place to ask things. I don't think that time or place is here.