Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am an American student and I have been accepted into both Sackler and Ben Gurion. I have a question about licensing in Israel and it something that I can't really ask the admissions board because they just tell me that the programs train doctors for the US and not for Israel...but I really need to know this answer !
I would ideally like to graduate from an Israeli medical school and practice in Israel (I would obtain Israeli citizenship). I am wondering if anyone has any experience in this matter.
I heard that graduates from Sackler are considered like foreign med school graduates and that graduates from Ben Gurion need to do a 1 year internship.What kind of residencies do these doctors obtain after the internships??
Any information about my situation would be greatly appreciated!
Melanie
I would ideally like to graduate from an Israeli medical school and practice in Israel (I would obtain Israeli citizenship). I am wondering if anyone has any experience in this matter.
I heard that graduates from Sackler are considered like foreign med school graduates and that graduates from Ben Gurion need to do a 1 year internship.What kind of residencies do these doctors obtain after the internships??
Any information about my situation would be greatly appreciated!
Melanie