Issues with AADSAS application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DentistWanaB

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone.

So I'm almost ready to submit my AADSAS application, but I just noticed under "Dental Designations" where you check off which schools you're applying to, some of the arrow tabs next to the schools' names say,

"Send these materials to the dental school At the Same Time you send AADSAS materials:
  • Official DAT scores
Darn, because I'm not planning to take the DATS until August. So should I wait until then? Is there any way to selectively submit my AADSAS application to the schools that don't have such a requirement? I'm assuming no. I'm worried because everyone's been stressing so much to me to get everything in early and also, I was told that it's ok to submit your application prior to your DAT scores, which I just found out is not ok for some schools. Now what??

Members don't see this ad.

I was told that it's ok to submit your application prior to your DAT scores, which I just found out is not ok for some schools. Now what??

Submit the App first, and then the DAT, its ok, they say "same time" but its ok, its not that strict, they are both getting there.