It has now been four weeks!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Knickerbocker

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hopefully we'll start getting our scores in the next week or so.

Members don't see this ad.

I've taken several nationally standardized type tests... but the PCAT seems to have the longest return time of any of them. A recent pharm grad where I work took the NAPLEX two weeks after I took the PCAT in June and got his results last week. [Sighs]

FWIW, after the last exam back in January, it seemed like results went out faster in some areas than in others, but they were pretty much all received within a week of each other. That's great if you're one of the first, but it sucks to be the last to know. I sympathize......

Thee was also no apparent reason why some arrived sooner than others, no matter how hard we tried to justify it. Someone said that Tx residents would receive theirs firs because they're mailed from TX, but some TX folks got theirs right away while others waited almost the full week. Others suggested it was alphabetical, so Arnie Aardvark's result was printed and mailed long before Sammy Snail's and Zachary Zebra's.

Crossing my fingers that you all did a bang-up job on the exam. ;-)