It Is About Time......

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Priapism321

Bursting with enthusiasm
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I saw that! It is about time.

And I believe the UK got rid of it a long time ago...

What in the world are you wearing?!?!?! Ties to Phoenix? Maybe I should know this by now....

Members don't see this ad :)
What in the world are you wearing?!?!?! Ties to Phoenix? Maybe I should know this by now....

:p No, no ties to AZ...or Pittsburgh for that matter.

I don't know who to root for. But I have an idea! I'm going to count how many Gators are on each roster, and go with the team that has the most. Let me see...

Legit Stillers fan since birth, bitches.

And at my fine institution, we already have Darvocet on the P&T auto sub list...we just dispense acetaminophen. Haha. When the new docs come through, their shock and disbelief that we would substitute simple APAP for an opioid amuses me. This actually doesn't affect me at all. I haven't seen the useless red pieces of **** for months now.

The patient fall out will be HUGE. I know like 6 people who can't function without it (psychologically). I'll be glad to see it gone, I hate it

I know a lot of little old ladies who will be extremely pissed off. People around this area really love their little pink pills.

I know a lot of little old ladies who will be extremely pissed off. People around this area really love their little pink pills.

Tell them they will be more pissed when they snap off a hip only to be told that propoxyphene has never been proven to more effective than acetaminophen at providing pain relief.

It is more effective at causing hip fractures though, evidence be damned!

I knew at least 3 elderly patients who were getting #150-180 of these bad boys a month. We had a gigantic 1000 count bottle especially for them.