It"s August!!!!!!!!!! Class Of 2005!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

silvercholla

Smarter than the avg bear
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Okay so you guys got in... and you've celebrated and celebrated and now it's August and classes will soon be starting. :eek: What are your thoughts and/or feelings about heading off into this exclusive "I got in and you didn't club"???? What do you think the fisrt week is going to be like??? Talk people talk!!!! Oh, and by the way, FILL OUT A SDN INTERVIEWFEEDBACK FORM SO I CAN GET IN TOO!!!!!!! :D

Members don't see this ad.

Silver,

Can you please increase the size of your fonts, I can hardly make out the last 5 lines of your post.

isn't it class of 2006?

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone that is applying now, would be seeking matriculation into the class of 2007.

Even with the mistake in the year, I think everybody has gotten the point. :D

now that was quite obnoxious, silverc.

AAAHHHH the smell of reversion in the afternoon. **SIGH** Anyway it was not meant ot be obnoxious it was so that we can help each other out. If you want to be selfish and keep all of the secrets to yourself that's cool. But the real purpose... despite the deceptively small print... was to find out what the entering class for August is thinking with the start of school sooooo very close.:eek: Anyway if ya don wan ta ear mi rantin then don click ear. Just kidding!!!!! I enjoy you guys even when you don't approve of my insanity!!!! Smooches!!!!:clap: