You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
It seems like we lost many posts from yesterday...
Started by Lacheln
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Yeah, we lost a few. Sorry!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah, we lost a few. Sorry!
I donated yesterday, did you think it wasn't enough? Am I being punished? 😉

I think everything on this site revolves around making you as miserable as possible, so yes, you're being punished. Bad, donor! Bad!
I think everything on this site revolves around making you as miserable as possible, so yes, you're being punished. Bad, donor! Bad!
I'm just glad I'm special. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy to know someone cares.
😍

(Yay, another excuse to use icons!!)did we lose any big fish??
There was this big one that got away from me once...
😀
Is there anything I can do to retrieve a post. Someone posted in my thread, but I am unable to see it.
What's the link? I can try something if you direct me to the thread. 🙂
Is there anything I can do to retrieve a post. Someone posted in my thread, but I am unable to see it.
There's another thread like this on "What are my Chances?" posted by krazydesi (5:34 pm yesterday is the last entry). Could you fix this one too so the original post and the response can be read? Thanks for trying.
Thy link: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=587097What's the link? I can try something if you direct me to the thread. 🙂
Thank you!
I don't think I had any luck with that thread. 🙁
lol, epic fail on the first thread too. Sry guys. :/
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Since it's completely disappeared now, why not just repost.can my post be retrieved or should i repost my whole what are my chances thread ?
Since it's completely disappeared now, why not just repost.
Yes, you'll have to repost. 🙁