What is Carle Illinois like?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

parsleychungus

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I apologize if this isn't the right place to ask this, but I am curious what Carle Illinois' curriculum is like. I know they are engineering-based, but I'm curious what that looks like practically. I looked at there website at Overview but I am still left with questions - I can tell they value interdisciplinary research / clinical applications, case studies early on, but I'm still not sure what exactly they are looking for and what their curriculum is.

As a CS major, I am considering taking Calc III and Diff Eq., partially because they are prereqs for Carle Illinois. Does anyone know what to expect, xor where I should ask to find out? Thanks!
 
I apologize if this isn't the right place to ask this, but I am curious what Carle Illinois' curriculum is like. I know they are engineering-based, but I'm curious what that looks like practically. I looked at there website at Overview but I am still left with questions - I can tell they value interdisciplinary research / clinical applications, case studies early on, but I'm still not sure what exactly they are looking for and what their curriculum is.

As a CS major, I am considering taking Calc III and Diff Eq., partially because they are prereqs for Carle Illinois. Does anyone know what to expect, xor where I should ask to find out? Thanks!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad