Its all over...

Started by Sparkymd
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Sparkymd

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
aside from the crying.....



Now we only have to wait 3 weeks to open an envelope to state our collective fates. Hoping to the best.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OH F*$#, I forgot to certify my list. How the hell could this have happened is this a nightmare!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Maybe you're kidding, but hopefully you know that internet pages are archived and they can be searched if someone were that determined.

No I didn't know. Oh well, I'm pretty normal. Was just shielding my wall from programs due to some stuff my friends like to say to be funny
 
haha. and everyone shows their true colors. I can finally go back to my facebook and change my name back.

haha i totally forgot. i'm gonna change mine back too! i wasn't that creative. i just used my middle name instead of my last name. but i felt like people wouldn't try that hard to find us. and if they did they'd find it whatever i changed it to