It's getting bound!!

Started by Snakegal
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Snakegal

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I cannot believe it... I didn't think this day would ever come... I turned in my thesis to get bound. I have my Masters degree. 😀 It's been five years in the running. Ok, ok, so I after I transferred schools, it only took me the typical two years, but counting time spent at the previous school (before my advisor left me) it's been 5 years in the making. I have to finish up my last few snakes before I submit my manuscript for publication and I have to draw blood for another month. But as far as the school is concerned, I am DONE!!! Now I have to concentrate on other things (like applying to vet school).

Just had to shout from the mountain top! 😉
 
Congrats dude! That must have been lots and lots and lots of hours and gallons of sweat! I know doing my undergrad research and trying to get it published was bad enough for a year and a half - I can't imagine 5 years of it!!!


Go out and celebrate!
 
congrats! i know research can be grueling, but you've done good, go celebrate!!! :hardy:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats! What did you do your research on? I just finished up an undergrad "thesis" on Texas ratsnake immunology, fun stuff. People need to spend more time on snakes, they're pretty interesting subjects (if I do say so myself!).