It's getting bound!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Snakegal

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I cannot believe it... I didn't think this day would ever come... I turned in my thesis to get bound. I have my Masters degree. :D It's been five years in the running. Ok, ok, so I after I transferred schools, it only took me the typical two years, but counting time spent at the previous school (before my advisor left me) it's been 5 years in the making. I have to finish up my last few snakes before I submit my manuscript for publication and I have to draw blood for another month. But as far as the school is concerned, I am DONE!!! Now I have to concentrate on other things (like applying to vet school).

Just had to shout from the mountain top! ;)

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats dude! That must have been lots and lots and lots of hours and gallons of sweat! I know doing my undergrad research and trying to get it published was bad enough for a year and a half - I can't imagine 5 years of it!!!

Go out and celebrate!

congrats! i know research can be grueling, but you've done good, go celebrate!!! :hardy:

Members don't see this ad :)
:hardy::hardy:Congratulations Snakegal!!!!!!!!

Congrats! What did you do your research on? I just finished up an undergrad "thesis" on Texas ratsnake immunology, fun stuff. People need to spend more time on snakes, they're pretty interesting subjects (if I do say so myself!).

CONGRATULATIONS! :clap: You totally deserve to CELEBRATE!!!!:hardy: