Snakegal

10+ Year Member
Sep 19, 2007
Texas
Status
  1. Pre-Veterinary
I cannot believe it... I didn't think this day would ever come... I turned in my thesis to get bound. I have my Masters degree. :D It's been five years in the running. Ok, ok, so I after I transferred schools, it only took me the typical two years, but counting time spent at the previous school (before my advisor left me) it's been 5 years in the making. I have to finish up my last few snakes before I submit my manuscript for publication and I have to draw blood for another month. But as far as the school is concerned, I am DONE!!! Now I have to concentrate on other things (like applying to vet school).

Just had to shout from the mountain top! ;)

whitefang2012

Iowa State CVM '12
10+ Year Member
Apr 18, 2008
CT, NY, FL
Status
  1. Pre-Veterinary
Congrats dude! That must have been lots and lots and lots of hours and gallons of sweat! I know doing my undergrad research and trying to get it published was bad enough for a year and a half - I can't imagine 5 years of it!!!

Go out and celebrate!

About the Ads

Danaish72

Illinois c/o 2012!
10+ Year Member
Feb 24, 2008
Illinois
Status
  1. Veterinary Student
Congrats! What did you do your research on? I just finished up an undergrad "thesis" on Texas ratsnake immunology, fun stuff. People need to spend more time on snakes, they're pretty interesting subjects (if I do say so myself!).

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads