It's IDIOtime...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jakstat33

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
(MUSIC UP: JA Rule - Race Against Time)
(FADEIN: An Oklahoma Prometric Center, the cubicles are empty as the white boards and unused ear plugs sit next to blinking monitors, a man dressed in an oxford, chinos with brass eyeglasses stands in front of the half-open door with his hands at his hips, the camera suddenly flips around and shows a few med students next to the door... the camera moves further to show more students, and more, and more, from all across the country... some are holding signs reading "GO IDIO!", "GET 'EM TOUGH GUY!", "ERRATIC IDOPATHIC JUST JACKED IT" with a big Step 1 superimposed across the words, etc. Others are wearing Idiopathic Avatar t-shirts, still others half their shirts off with "I-D-I-O M-A-N-I-A" painted across their half shaved chests, suddenly the spotlight hits a man in a tux standing 30 feet from the center, it's Michael Buffer....)
BUFFER: "Ladies and gentlemen, today is a day many months/years in the making. Today is the day that our hero, THE GOLDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN BOOOOOOOOOOOY of SDN steps into the arena against the myth known as the legend killer, the U-S-M-L-E STEP ONEEEEEEE! (Crowd goes gonzo!!) Without further adue, I give to you, HAILING FROM OKLAHOMA STATE UNIV, at a mean 118 lbs, future neurosurgeon to the stars, with an astounding 3000+ posts under his belt, I give to you... the soon to be DO, that is iDiO..... THIS! IS! IDIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPATHICCCCCCCCCCC! PATHIC!" (A few girls in formfitting scrubs accompany Idiopathic who thumbs through a half-beaten 2005 edition of First Aid on his way to the Prometric Center, the crowd can't be controlled at this point... suddenly the screen turns to SNOW, then black, then the rainbow.......)

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
sorry, got bored of studying and felt the need to release some creative energy. my inspiration was the idiopathic hater on one of the threads challenging him to a "step 1 duel" HAHAHAHA :thumbdown:

the post was more of a joke than anything else... i wouldn't say i'm a member of his "fan club", :laugh: OK, that's enough faces for 1 post... take care all

i'm sure you are joking, but that's not cool dude... don't hate the player, hate the ----

mycin1600 said:
it wasn't a step 1 duel. it was a USMLE duel. but maybe since he's a DO he won't be taking all three steps. hell if i know. i'm a hater, whatup!!!