Its midnight!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Same here, nothing yet


For most schools it wont' change until tomorrow. I know the admissions director at a school I was interviewing at said the aadsas wouldn't change until the end of the day on monday (but you would receive a call monday morning). Granted that is only 1 school, but I knew this 12 am thing was going to be very anticlimactic for me.
 
I had convinced myself that I just had to wait till midnight to find out..... Guess I'll keep waiting...
 
We just got trolled by AADSAS

tumblr_m3dzcceyg41qfw2dno1_500.gif
 
For most schools it wont' change until tomorrow. I know the admissions director at a school I was interviewing at said the aadsas wouldn't change until the end of the day on monday (but you would receive a call monday morning). Granted that is only 1 school, but I knew this 12 am thing was going to be very anticlimactic for me.

Which school was that?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just got my acceptance email from UK! It was the only school I applied to - I put all my eggs in one basket...and it paid off! Good luck to all of you who are waiting to hear. :xf: for you!