It's over...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

WVUPharm2007

imagine sisyphus happy
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Friday was the final day of my first year in pharmacy school. My brain hurts. I actually had a nightmare about the whole fast/feed cycle from BioChem last night.

To all of you that are in three year programs, I deeply, deeply respect and admire you. I have no idea how you can operate with only getting a couple weeks off for summer. My brain is full, it has checked out; I'm going to sit in the sun and space out now.
 
Amen to that....
I've still got a week and a half and then don't expect me to know anything until august.