It's really encouraging...

Started by lfoster
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lfoster

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When I look through some of these threads and can see members from 2004 etc saying things like "If this works out" and "If I can do it"... and I see your current status' are set to medical student, resident etc. It really makes me feel good. I don't know any of you in person and probably never will, however I'm really proud of you guys.

You did it / and are doing it now. Congratulations.

I've decided to pursue a career in medicine and had a lot of seemingly serious doubts. Mostly related to.... 'am I too old to change directions in my life etc'. But seeing you guys has made me realize that not only am I not too old but my goal is definitely reachable!

I'm 27 years old now (28 next month).