It's the 24th...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got no secondaries today, id assume nothing happens on the weekends, so nothing till monday?🙁 And i think i was pre screened out of mayo haha...🙁. I guess just one of the many sad days that are going to fill the next year of my life. :laugh:
 
I got no secondaries today, id assume nothing happens on the weekends, so nothing till monday?🙁 And i think i was pre screened out of mayo haha...🙁. I guess just one of the many sad days that are going to fill the next year of my life. :laugh:

I got Cornell today, but nothing else. So I guess none on the weekends. Good, I need to breathe a little.