it's time for AADSAS reform

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nob01001

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
my LOR's where received by aadsas on nov 5th. Despite the fact that a month and a half has passed by, none of the schools i'm applying to, have received the letters. I'm frustrated and fed up....I may have to take another year off. My stats were good enough to get me into UPenn/Tufts/etc... screw this.

Members don't see this ad.

Totally agree!!!!

AADSAS ---> A-hole Association for Dental School Applying Students

Members don't see this ad :)
WOOT, I got a letter from Indiana requesting an interview.

They say that they still need 2 out of 3 LORS (sent out 3 months ago) :confused:

They say I have to take 2 prerequisite classes (I already did and graduated). :mad:

They say I have 20 days to get my LORS and respond to the letter (the letter was dated 7 days ago and all my profs are on vacation). :rolleyes:

AADSAS must be tossing our letters into the wind and hoping they land at the dental schools we are applying at.

Frustrating? YES!
AADSAS SUCKS? YES!
My sanity gone? YES!

+pissed+

In the same boat!

Back in October all my letter went out but UOP never got any of them. I had to call over and over to get it resent.

And now, I sent them a letter from a dentist and AADSAS got it Nov. 9th and said they sent it out Nov. 14th. After a month, I called and tried to figure out what was wrong since no school got it. I called the schools today, and they JUST GOT IT!

Finally, I did a semester abroad and sent my translated transcript to AADSAS and they said they would forward it to schools. This was back in SEPTEMBER!!!! Detriot just sent me a letter asking for a translated transcrip!