IU Class of 2011

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DocYuki

The Gamer Student
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
It all begins here!

Indiana University School of Medicine, the only medical school in the state. 50% of its students at the Indianapolis campus and 50% at 8 satellite campuses across the state.

Bring your thoughts, concerns, celebrations, everything here - or link me to the actual thread if one already exists (I searched and did not find one for 2011).

-Mike, IUSoM, 2011

Members don't see this ad.

It all begins here!

Indiana University School of Medicine, the only medical school in the state. 50% of its students at the Indianapolis campus and 50% at 8 satellite campuses across the state.

Bring your thoughts, concerns, celebrations, everything here - or link me to the actual thread if one already exists (I searched and did not find one for 2011).

-Mike, IUSoM, 2011

Hey Mike, I made a c/o 2011 thread in the allo class threads in October, I think. You have to search for it though because no one posted anything. :(

Edit: here it is! http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=335146&highlight=indiana