DocYuki

The Gamer Student
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 28, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
It all begins here!

Indiana University School of Medicine, the only medical school in the state. 50% of its students at the Indianapolis campus and 50% at 8 satellite campuses across the state.

Bring your thoughts, concerns, celebrations, everything here - or link me to the actual thread if one already exists (I searched and did not find one for 2011).

-Mike, IUSoM, 2011

Punkn

at the Christie Rd tracks
10+ Year Member
Sep 21, 2005
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
It all begins here!

Indiana University School of Medicine, the only medical school in the state. 50% of its students at the Indianapolis campus and 50% at 8 satellite campuses across the state.

Bring your thoughts, concerns, celebrations, everything here - or link me to the actual thread if one already exists (I searched and did not find one for 2011).

-Mike, IUSoM, 2011

Hey Mike, I made a c/o 2011 thread in the allo class threads in October, I think. You have to search for it though because no one posted anything. :(

Edit: here it is! http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=335146&highlight=indiana

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.