IU credit hours

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ionyoublu

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone knows how many hours a week an IU optometry student is spending in class versus the amount of credit hours that one is receiving. I do know that one will be spending more time in class, compared to the amount of credit hours earned and I am fine with that. However, I just wanted to know if anyone knows specifically how many hours a student is spending in class a week so that way I can decide on which school to attend.
Thanks!!:)

Members don't see this ad.

You're basing your decision on which school has the most hours of class? How about finding something a little more substantive to base your decision on. And the only hours you spend in class are you the ones you attend.

No I am not basing my decision on the amount of hours one spends in class I am just curious how many hours an IU student spends in class a week (other schools have this listed on their admissions materials) compared to the amount of credit hours that one receives so that way I am able to budget my time and decide how I am going to pay for school and if getting a job is a feasible option. So if anyone has any information regarding this, please post.