IU credit hours

Started by ionyoublu
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ionyoublu

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was just wondering if anyone knows how many hours a week an IU optometry student is spending in class versus the amount of credit hours that one is receiving. I do know that one will be spending more time in class, compared to the amount of credit hours earned and I am fine with that. However, I just wanted to know if anyone knows specifically how many hours a student is spending in class a week so that way I can decide on which school to attend.
Thanks!!🙂
 
You're basing your decision on which school has the most hours of class? How about finding something a little more substantive to base your decision on. And the only hours you spend in class are you the ones you attend.
 
No I am not basing my decision on the amount of hours one spends in class I am just curious how many hours an IU student spends in class a week (other schools have this listed on their admissions materials) compared to the amount of credit hours that one receives so that way I am able to budget my time and decide how I am going to pay for school and if getting a job is a feasible option. So if anyone has any information regarding this, please post.