IU (OOS) vs. MWU-AZ

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DaBears2018

Reaction score
I’m torn between Indiana university and Midwestern Arizona. I’m OOS for both so price is a little similar. I have no interest In specializing so my goal is to pick the school that will prepare me with the best clinical experience. Any current students at both schools have insight?

Members don't see this ad.

Both crazy expensive, I would definitely choose MWUAZ. I interviewed at IU and received one at MWUAZ (didnt end up going) but I was a little concerned with the d4 students complaining about lack of clinical experience at IU. I think MWUAZ would better prepare you as a general dentist

Reactions: 1 user
I cannot directly compare to IU, but compared to 12 schools I had either interviewed with or toured, I felt that the clinical experience at MWUAZ is far superior.

If price is the same, choose MWUAZ. Same as above, I’ve been to a lot of schools (interviewed at 6, toured another 2-3), and none compare clinically to MW. If you get a cheaper option choose that definitely, but if not, come hang with us at MW