IU vs. NOVA?

Started by doonzey
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

doonzey

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have been accepted to both school and am at a loss for which to go to? Any info or input from anyone would be greatly appreciated. thanks!!
 
I have been accepted to both school and am at a loss for which to go to? Any info or input from anyone would be greatly appreciated. thanks!!

Hey there! I know this thread is from so long ago, but I am in the same position as you were and I am torn between IU and NOVA. Which school did you end up attending?