IUSM Pre-professional Physiology MS Program 2020-2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted983872

Hi everyone! I didn't see a thread about the IUSM Pre-professional physiology MS program and just wanted to see if any other people applied to it.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone! I didn't see a thread about the IUSM Pre-professional physiology MS program and just wanted to see if any other people applied to it.

I did! Where are you in the application process?

@DRMR91 I was accepted ~1 month ago and so excited that I'm not the only one! PM me if you're going

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey curious why this program? Do they have linkages? Thanks!

The program is through IUSM, but I believe the degree is awarded from IUPUI (IU). Aside from that, I don't think there is an actual linkage.
I chose the program after reading some threads, but speaking with the director of program really helped me to make the decision.
Please feel free to send me messages.

The program is through IUSM, but I believe the degree is awarded from IUPUI (IU). Aside from that, I don't think there is an actual linkage.
I chose the program after reading some threads, but speaking with the director of program really helped me to make the decision.
Please feel free to send me messages.
Do you know what the matriculation rate is?

@KQ1 I would email the program director (info can be found on the program webpage)! He's super helpful and had some information about matriculation data when I talked to him in the spring.

Reactions: 1 users