IUSO Admissions Day

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

miranda_deaton

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I recently received an invitation to IUSO admission day. I know it’s not a formal one on one interview, but can anyone offer any insight/advice on what it’s like?

Members don't see this ad.

A lot of the day was presentations and information on the school, as well as panels with current students and faculty. There is a breakout room at some point, but as you said, it was pretty informal. For me, there were two other applicants, one student, and one faculty in my breakout room. Hope this helps a bit!

A lot of the day was presentations and information on the school, as well as panels with current students and faculty. There is a breakout room at some point, but as you said, it was pretty informal. For me, there were two other applicants, one student, and one faculty in my breakout room. Hope this helps a bit!
Hi! I had a few questions for you that I'd appreciate if you could answer.
1. How long was the breakout room session that you had with the other applicants, faculty, and student of IUSO?
2. Is the breakout room session another info session, or an opportunity for applicants to ask questions, or for IUSO faculty to ask questions to the applicants, or all of the above?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi! I had a few questions for you that I'd appreciate if you could answer.
1. How long was the breakout room session that you had with the other applicants, faculty, and student of IUSO?
2. Is the breakout room session another info session, or an opportunity for applicants to ask questions, or for IUSO faculty to ask questions to the applicants, or all of the above?

1. I believe it was around 45 minutes.
2. More of a time to ask questions and get to know them as people. The questions they asked me were "introduce yourself and what's a fun fact about you?" and "Do you have any other questions?"

Reactions: 1 user
1. I believe it was around 45 minutes.
2. More of a time to ask questions and get to know them as people. The questions they asked me were "introduce yourself and what's a fun fact about you?" and "Do you have any other questions?"
Thank you!