I've decided to bid adieu

Started by jsp132
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jsp132

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
After talking with my biology professor.........i've decided to pursue a more stable path towards medical technology

I found an accelerated masters program in my area that I hope to apply to.........with some decent prospects for jobs and opportunities

won't cost me an arm and a leg for the total program either

just being a non-trad and already having these undergrad loans and this crappy economy is stressing me out and weighing too heavily on me

I don't want to send any negative vibes through this.........but I hope everyone else's dreams come to fruition

maybe if I was younger and much wiser with school.............things may have been different

good luck everyone
 
Sorry to hear that but I hope whatever path you choose does good for you.

The only advice I can offer is to try and speak to more people working in the field you're looking at before making the big jump, and maybe do some shadowing.