Ivy League

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

xdianaax

In memory of Riley Jane
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
:) Hello everbody, I don't know if this was addressed already or not, but I was curious as to what all the ivy league dental schools were. I know a lot of you out there know this dental school stuff like the back of your hand, so I need you guys to help me out. Thanks so much! :)

Members don't see this ad.

:) Hello everbody, I don't know if this was addressed already or not, but I was curious as to what all the ivy league dental schools were. I know a lot of you out there know this dental school stuff like the back of your hand, so I need you guys to help me out. Thanks so much! :)

I believe thre are columbia, harvard, and penn. Am i missing any?

I think Harvard, Columbia and Penn are the only three Ivy League schools that have dental schools.

Members don't see this ad :)
Wow, I didn't think there were that few! Not like it really matters, you need to be qualified to attend any dental school!:p

I think Harvard, Columbia and Penn are the only three Ivy League schools that have dental schools.

UCSF is a powerhouse in research. I'd go there over Harvard, Penn or Columbia any day of the week.