J-1 visa and returning to Europe

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Smoothbrain

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dear StudentDoctors

My name is Smoothbrain and I'm a first year FMG resident in the U.S. Due to global travel restriction I haven't seen my family in Europe for over 18 months now and I am desperate to go home for a short vacation. I am interested in hearing from fellow FMGs on a J-1 visa about their experiences in returning to their home country during Covid-19 and re-entering the U.S. Thank you for your help and let's never take our freedom for granted again.

Have a nice day
Sincerely
Smoothbrain