Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
One of my absolute top choices only offers J1 so i guess I might need a J1 visa in case I'm matched there.
Because I am an Ontario resident, they don't have any particular needed specialties, I think it might be safe to do a J1. More over,
But I do have a couple questions:
1. Do I need to do the MCCEE in order to be eligible to apply for the J1 if I'm coming from a LCME accredited school (US)?
2. Have you guys had experience in the past when you need to apply for it right after the match? Was it difficult and there will be a chance not getting the J1 from Ontario?
Thanks!!!!
Because I am an Ontario resident, they don't have any particular needed specialties, I think it might be safe to do a J1. More over,
But I do have a couple questions:
1. Do I need to do the MCCEE in order to be eligible to apply for the J1 if I'm coming from a LCME accredited school (US)?
2. Have you guys had experience in the past when you need to apply for it right after the match? Was it difficult and there will be a chance not getting the J1 from Ontario?
Thanks!!!!