J1 Waiver - Indian trained dentist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Has anyone, with a BDS degree from India, obtained a J1 2 year home residency waiver ?

  • Yes

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's not possible

    Votes: 1 50.0%

  • Total voters
    2

confusedanxiety

New Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm an Indian trained dentist pursuing research in USA, on J1 visa. I have the 2 year home residency requirement and I'm looking for some direction to my future options.
 
I'm an Indian trained dentist pursuing research in USA, on J1 visa. I have the 2 year home residency requirement and I'm looking for some direction to my future options.
Hi. I am an Indian trained dentist as well. I would be happy to guide you on future options here in US if you still need help
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad