Jackson Lab Internship?

Started by Shmoo411
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Shmoo411

New Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone ever completed an internship/research at Jackson Labs or any comparable mice distribution facility?
 
no, but I used to work at a contract pharmaceutical company which has similar functions and I would highly recommend taking the opportunity. It's quite a unique experience and will give you a great perspective on the laboratory animal/pharmaceutical industries.

edited to add: this experience will be particularly helpful for you if you are hoping to go into industry, research, or lab animal as a veterinarian (hopefully that's a given but I wanted to specify 🙂 )