Jacksonville Campus

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jvillepharmd

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just got an interview request for March 30th at UF's Jacksonville Campus. I don't really know how to feel.😕

Does EVERYONE get an interview?
I say this because it says on the letter that the interview is mandatory for the admissions process. So should I feel great about the interview request or does it really mean nothing?

By the way, I heard that the interview doesn't really mean anything, so does that mean that if u r granted an interview u most likely will get in unless u really screw up the interview.

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:scared:
 
Could it be safe to assume that since the I am part of the first group to be invited for an interview at UF Jax campus then I stand a greater chance of being accepted (granted I don't screw up the interview) or is that deluded thinking?😕
 
if you get an interview, you're basically accepted. not 100%, but close. good luck
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Could it be safe to assume that since the I am part of the first group to be invited for an interview at UF Jax campus then I stand a greater chance of being accepted (granted I don't screw up the interview) or is that deluded thinking?😕

Your chances of getting accepted are A LOT higher than not getting in at this point. i interviewed at the Orlando campus on March 2 and everyone that had an interview the same time as me has gotten in so far-- so just be confident in your interview and things will go fine!
 
Ya i would say your in 🙂 but there is that chance so give it your all good luck