Jan. 27 UOP interviewees...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

delite310

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
did ne one from the Jan. 27th UOP interview get in? if so, please let me know! :)

Members don't see this ad.

delite310 said:
did ne one from the Jan. 27th UOP interview get in? if so, please let me know! :)

Have you heard back from UOP yet? I remember you posting eariler that they said they would review your application again after interviews are done. I actually interviewed on 3/3 and they still haven't completed reviewing those applications yet. They were supposed to have responded by last week, but they're a little behind schedule. I called last week and they said they'll be sending out responses for our interview group in a couple of weeks. So maybe you'll hear around that time too. Good luck! :)

imprecious said:
Have you heard back from UOP yet? I remember you posting eariler that they said they would review your application again after interviews are done. I actually interviewed on 3/3 and they still haven't completed reviewing those applications yet. They were supposed to have responded by last week, but they're a little behind schedule. I called last week and they said they'll be sending out responses for our interview group in a couple of weeks. So maybe you'll hear around that time too. Good luck! :)

UOP placed myself and a few other people I know on hold after our 1/27 interview. That was why I was asking around if others were on hold as well? Veronica told me that I would be notified around the week of the 17th but they've been saying we would find out weeks ago. I don't know...I'm getting tired of waiting and my deposit for Touro is due soon :\