Jan. 27 UOP interviewees...

Started by delite310
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

delite310

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
did ne one from the Jan. 27th UOP interview get in? if so, please let me know! 🙂
 
delite310 said:
did ne one from the Jan. 27th UOP interview get in? if so, please let me know! 🙂

Have you heard back from UOP yet? I remember you posting eariler that they said they would review your application again after interviews are done. I actually interviewed on 3/3 and they still haven't completed reviewing those applications yet. They were supposed to have responded by last week, but they're a little behind schedule. I called last week and they said they'll be sending out responses for our interview group in a couple of weeks. So maybe you'll hear around that time too. Good luck! 🙂
 
imprecious said:
Have you heard back from UOP yet? I remember you posting eariler that they said they would review your application again after interviews are done. I actually interviewed on 3/3 and they still haven't completed reviewing those applications yet. They were supposed to have responded by last week, but they're a little behind schedule. I called last week and they said they'll be sending out responses for our interview group in a couple of weeks. So maybe you'll hear around that time too. Good luck! 🙂


UOP placed myself and a few other people I know on hold after our 1/27 interview. That was why I was asking around if others were on hold as well? Veronica told me that I would be notified around the week of the 17th but they've been saying we would find out weeks ago. I don't know...I'm getting tired of waiting and my deposit for Touro is due soon :\