arc5005

7+ Year Member
Oct 5, 2011
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student (Accepted)
Anyone have an idea whether they are doing any MCAT tests in January 2018? Should we expect the 2018 test dates to be fairly similar to the 2017 dates? Or when the 2018 registration will open up? Thanks in advance!

Aug 16, 2015
I think last year the 2017 dates opened up when the 2016 testing season was over. So I'm not expecting to see 2018 dates until after September 19.

SLU Student

2+ Year Member
Apr 11, 2017
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
There will for sure be test dates in January next year. Registration for the next cycle of tests usually opens around October. It should be around then this year as well.

Reactions: 1 user
About the Ads

arc5005

7+ Year Member
Oct 5, 2011
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student (Accepted)
There will for sure be test dates in January next year. Registration for the next cycle of tests usually opens around October. It should be around then this year as well.

thank you! i'm studying hard, excited for my first and hopefully only MCAT this JAn!

Jewels86

7+ Year Member
Apr 7, 2013
Texas
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
Jan 2018 MCAT ~ right there with you!! On the final stretch of this long journey! Happy Studying!!

Reactions: 1 user
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads