January PCAT

Started by MsEmmz
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MsEmmz

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,

I took my pcat in Sept, and not thrilled with my scores. I'm contemplating btwn retaking in November or January, I just don't feel that I'll be much more ready for November. Now I've read and seen that many schools don't accept scores from January exams, and I'm looking to get a bit more info, if anyone knows. Thanks
 
take it january if you haven't in november. your score is already sent from september. i took mine in november and my score wasnt great either so im retaking in january. my deadlines are february and march. so as long my application is sent in im okay i think.