Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is anyone taking this version of the test?
I am an applicant for Fall 2011 and some of my schools say they will accept the January results only if I have taken the PCAT before this. How does this work? Will they hold my application for these results? I listed on my app that I planned on taking it. If I decide not to will they be waiting on these results anyway?
I am an applicant for Fall 2011 and some of my schools say they will accept the January results only if I have taken the PCAT before this. How does this work? Will they hold my application for these results? I listed on my app that I planned on taking it. If I decide not to will they be waiting on these results anyway?